1. Public speaking.
2. Growing old.
3. Making the same mistakes my father did.
4. The possibility that my unfailing tendency to fall in love with almost every girl I see means that I could never make a long term relationship last.
5. Falling in love.
6. Finding someone crazy enough to love me back.
7. Never finding someone crazy enough to love me back.
8. Finding someone crazy enough to love me back and then inevitably letting them down (see fears 3 & 4).
9. Paul A. Hotaling’s cover illustration for Neil Gaiman’s novel Coraline.
10. The human potential for unspeakable acts of evil.
11. The fact that there is no such thing as good and evil, and that morals are nothing more than a social construct whose existence means nothing in the grand cosmic scheme, i.e. the fact that nothing really matters. Come to think of it,
12. The fact that nothing really matters.
13. Uncomfortable & awkward social interactions.